1. Do packages ship in discreet packaging? -All orders are shipped in 100% discreet packaging.
2. What does packaging look like? -The majority of orders will ship in either a plain brown box, or a USPS Priority Mail box. The shipping label does NOT say Wearing Clouds or anything that directly links back to Wearing Clouds.
3. What postage carriers are available for delivery? -Wearing Clouds ships using USPS, UPS, and FedEx. Please let us know in the order notes section if this is being shipped to your UPS Store box. We DO NOT offer General Delivery by USPS. We have had many complications with this method and find it best for us and the customer to avoid it altogether. Thanks!
4. Can I have my package held at FedEx? –Yes! Your order must be over $40 in total. Put the address as the FedEx Store you want it held at. In the orders notes section, please write “HOLD AT FEDEX”. FedEx does not charge you any fees for having your package held at a FedEx Store. You MUST provide a valid phone number because often times this is the main way the FedEx Store reaches the customer.
5. Can I cancel my order once it is placed? -When an order is placed, it goes into processing. If the order is still processing, it can be cancelled*. If the order has been marked complete and postage has been printed already, the order CAN NOT be canceled or refunded. Please note that we often work at night and on the weekends and send packages to the post office on Saturdays as well. *Please note that all cancelled orders are subject to a cancellation fee of 3% and $0.30.
6. Something is wrong with my order. Can I return it? -If you receive your order and there is something wrong with it (missing diaper, wrong size [we made a mistake and gave you a different size than what you ordered]) we will either refund you the full amount of the missing or wrong size diaper, or send you a replacement. There is no need to return the diapers to us. We do not replace or refund diapers with faulty tapes. Due to the nature of the product, we cannot allow returns for any reason.
7. The postage carrier lost my package. What do I do? – If your package is lost in the mail and has not been marked delivered after an extended period of time, there is a possibility that the carrier lost your package. Fortunately, we can contact the carrier and request that they give us money to compensate for the full value of the package. We will then be able to refund the customer based on how much the postal carriers gives us for the claim. If your package is marked “delivered” but you never got the package, Wearing Clouds cannot refund or resend your order. This is because once the package is marked delivered, the postal carrier releases all liability over the package. Wearing Clouds does not cover stolen items. We recommend contacting your local USPS, FedEx, or UPS store and have them assist you.
8. Why do you need my phone number and email? -Phone numbers are used when your package is being held at a UPS or FedEx location. The email is very important so PLEASE provide us with a valid one that you check regularly. This email is where you will receive tracking information and payment receipt. All emails submitted automatically become added to our mailing list. We use this mailing list for promotions and store updates. If you wish to unsubscribe from our mailing list, simply click “unsubscribe” at the bottom of any of our promotional emails. We DO NOT share your email to third parties.
9. Do you ship outside of the United States? -Currently we do NOT offer international shipping.
10. Do I have to accept the terms and conditions? -Before payment can be accepted, you must agree to the terms and conditions. This includes our terms of service. If you have any questions about our terms of service, please contact us. If you do not agree to any part of the terms of service, please do not place the order. Thank you!